Sunday, 18 November 2007

Things I don't know

While listening to Last fm today (www.lastfm.com) today I discovered I knew nothing at all about Antonio Vivaldi.* Unfortunately now in my rush to tell the blogging population about my lack of knowledge, he was replaced by Husky Rescue, and so I'm now none the wiser which is both a great thing (ie Husky Rescue who I haven't heard for ages and are great) and a great shame (ie being none the wiser about Vivaldi).

*Last fm do handy bios about the artists you're listening to

2 comments:

patroclus said...

I don't know anything about Vivaldi either, but Husky Rescue are indeed great.

Delirium said...

I was lucky to have come across them really... A friend of mine gave me concert tickets for my birthday a couple of years ago. I didn't really know what they were about but the concert was fantastic so have been a fan ever since...