Well this feels a bit familiar. I am hoping that the reprise will be every bit as witty and erudite as the original post. If it turns out to be lacking in a certain je ne sais quoi then I can only blame blogger. Well that's my story and I'm sticking to it!
So here goes, in the form of a handy question and answer session so you can get to know me a little bit better:
Q So Miss Delirium, why have you decided to commence this blogging malarkey?
A It's something I've been thinking about for a while... I tend to lurk a fair bit on other people's blogs so it seems only fair if I return the favour.*
My other reason is that I think I may have some amusing stories to tell. But I also have a memory like a sieve. Which means that people tend to get treated to my "interesting" tales at inappropriate times (ie when I remember them). So I'm hoping this blog will be a bit like a hard drive for my thoughts.
So here goes, in the form of a handy question and answer session so you can get to know me a little bit better:
Q So Miss Delirium, why have you decided to commence this blogging malarkey?
A It's something I've been thinking about for a while... I tend to lurk a fair bit on other people's blogs so it seems only fair if I return the favour.*
My other reason is that I think I may have some amusing stories to tell. But I also have a memory like a sieve. Which means that people tend to get treated to my "interesting" tales at inappropriate times (ie when I remember them). So I'm hoping this blog will be a bit like a hard drive for my thoughts.
Q And what kind of things will you be blogging about?
A Anything that comes into my head (see answer above). So this could be topics such as what I'm listening to today, what I'm watching today, what's made me cry, what's made me laugh, what I'm thinking about buying, what I eventually actually bought, the highfalutin' world of high finance, friends, family, lovers and cheesecake, as well as a variety of other interesting ideas that will hopefully come to me. So this will be a bit of an insight into my life (so god forbid if anyone I know ever reads it!)
Q How often are you planning to blog?
A Absolutely no idea. It will depend on the frequency that the aforementioned "variety of other interesting things" comes to me. So I'm not committing myself... yet.
I think that'll do for now, it's late and my brain is a bit tired.
*I say favour but I'm sure that the people in who's blogs I lurk have far better things to do than read mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment