When I was a wee girl my mum had aspirations for me. She wanted me to sing, dance, discover a unified theory of quantum physics and be better than all the other little girls in the playground. Basically because she could then brag to all the other mums about how wonderful I was. This I suspect has led to my driving need to be better than everybody and my crunching failure when, in fact, it turns out I'm not... but more on that at another time.
A typical week for me was something like:
Monday: School, dinner, tap dancing
Tuesday: School, dinner, modern dancing
Wednesday: School, dinner, ballet dancing
Thursday: School, dinner, homework
Friday: School, dinner, acrobatics*
*not as fun as it sounds
A typical week for me was something like:
Monday: School, dinner, tap dancing
Tuesday: School, dinner, modern dancing
Wednesday: School, dinner, ballet dancing
Thursday: School, dinner, homework
Friday: School, dinner, acrobatics*
*not as fun as it sounds
No comments:
Post a Comment