It was raining like mad here until a couple of weeks ago (which was very surprising, and inconvenient! Especially as I'd failed to bring a brolly! Something my Spanish colleagues found very amusing...)
I am promised mucho calor in August though I'm not sure that's a good thing...
An eternal optimist.
Things I like (in no particular order) open doors, unexplored paths, foreign countries, new people, old friends, sunlight, cold winter mornings, cheesecake, fast cars, neil gaiman, pretty underwear.
2 comments:
So I guess this means you're in Spain....although potentially, with both Spanish and Portuguese being the lingua franca you could be in South America.
Enjoy the Summer. You'll be pleased to hear it's currently raining in London.
Si, estoy en Espania!
It was raining like mad here until a couple of weeks ago (which was very surprising, and inconvenient! Especially as I'd failed to bring a brolly! Something my Spanish colleagues found very amusing...)
I am promised mucho calor in August though I'm not sure that's a good thing...
Post a Comment