Thursday, 6 March 2008

Now I get my life back!

It's all over...

I didn't think it could be done, but it was all OK in the end (which, even though you never believe it, always happens)...

But I'm sick of the 15 hour day, 7 day weeks, and I'm so tired that I can't even begin to describe it, so I'm extremely glad it's all over... But now that's all over I have a new challenge...

Well a couple actually:

  1. I'm moving to a foreign country to live and work for six months, leaving in, oooh, about three weeks*
  2. I've met a lovely, lovely man**
Bollocks!!

*Not much time to pack then***
**Why, oh why does one of them turn up when you're really, really not looking - please men, explain!
***I'm a girl - three weeks is an extremely short time to pack for six months!

2 comments:

King of Scurf said...

Welcome back. I thought you'd given up on the blog but I now see you've had other things on your mind.

Packing tip - take twice the money and half the clothes.

Delirium said...

Cheers! Will try and remember that tip when I'm squeezing in that last pair of shoes into my already groaning suitcase...

No plans to give up on the blog yet though not sure how much I'll be posting until I'm settled.