Thursday, 3 January 2008

Yesterday was bad...

...today was good!

After my trauma yesterday of going back to work*, everything is much better today, and I'm getting back into my stride. So you can expect many more lighthearted posts... At least until the next time it all goes horribly wrong.


*which means I'm going to have to work like a bastard demon from hell for at least the next couple of months...**
**This time last year I started working 12-16 hour days for ooh, about 2 1/2 months... Though I did manage to have 5 days off in about 75 so I'm not sure why I'm complaining. I'm sure these are generous conditions for a workhouse!

2 comments:

King of Scurf said...

Glad to see you're more lighthearted today and hopefully over the navel gazing.

And thanks for linking to my blog - you've no idea how good that makes me feel. I'm happy to reciprocate the link to you.

Delirium said...

Yup, temporary introspection definitely over! First day back at work and all that...

You're very welcome with the link and thanks for the reciprocation!