(from previous post):
Some of my Christmas party experiences:
- Having to downgrade our Company's venue because the previous year the employees had thrown the Christmas tree in the swimming pool.
- Witnessing a brawl between two partners of the firm I was working for at the time, apparently over the secretary that they shared.
- Drinking whisky out of a brown paper bag at a bus stop at two in the morning, in the snow, wearing inappropriate clothing, and sharing it with the tramp that was hanging out there (I'd won the whisky in the work raffle).
- A foxy PA giving a lap dance to a senior partner, unaware that everyone was watching. You can guess the result.
(cont...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
>>>Drinking whisky out of a brown paper bag at a bus stop at two in the morning, in the snow, wearing inappropriate clothing,
Good work! You just shot up in my estimation by at least a couple of levels.
Nice post idea, I may well ahem.. "borrow" it.
'Twas one of my finer moments I feel!
You're very welcome to "borrow" anything you like from my blog. Flattery will get you everywhere so I promise I won't send my giant robot monkey army of copyright police after your ass!
Post a Comment